Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Adele - "Someone Like You"

OK, so this song isn't actually stuck in my head at the moment, but Adele is so incredibly talented and deserving of the recognition/airplay she receives.

The chorus in particular is just so powerful. Touching. Moving. And her voice during the bold text below? Amazing. It gets me every time:
Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you, too
Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead

"Someone Like You" is available on Adele's sophomore ALBUM, 21:

Adele Laurie Blue Adkins, known professionally as Adele, is a British singer-songwriter. [Wikipedia]
LINKS
Buy via Amazon
Official Site

No comments:

Post a Comment